Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Amanda Bynes

Amanda Bynes. Last seen in "Easy A" in 2010, which doesn't seem that long ago. Has been on twitter with Blue Bird Rage unseen by anyone in recent memory. 

I am just going to look closer at what people are calling "The New Lindsey Lohan." I mean is that fair? My question is what the hell happened?

In 2008, an interview that Bynes had with Cosmo Amanda Bynes says, "Part of me relates to Perez Hilton because he’s an outcast, I don’t have a lot of friends who are actresses. They’re catty, and they’ll cut you down. I like that Perez is proud of who he is and doesn’t care what anybody thinks."

Read more: Amanda Bynes Cover Story - Quotes and Interview - Cosmopolitan

What's also interesting in this interview is her view on being a sex kitten. She was 22 years old at the time, here's what she said: “I was always the quirky girl. I’m much more comfortable being goofy than being the sex kitten.”

Well in 2010 she was named America's Sweetheart and featured on the cover of Maxim, she was uncomfortable being a sex kitten then became....well here's the video of her behind the scenes on the set to shoot.
Then in 2011 Amanda Bynes speaks with People at the MTV Movie Awards quoted saying: "You say what you feel because you felt it at the moment."

 Here's where the timeline seems quite interesting.
After some charges come up and some erratic outbursts in 2012 she says according to celebritycafe.com reporting from a People magazine over the phone interview, quote: "I am doing amazing. I am retired as an actor. I am moving to New York to launch my career. I am going to do a fashion line. I am not talking about being arrested for DUI because I don't drink, and I don't drink and drive. It is all false. "

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-K4kRToJv7R0/UYsffS81bRI/AAAAAAAAMFE/Ip_X8Na2-P8/s320/amanda-bynes-bizarre-behavior.jpg
Would the accusations end there? Nope. The media notably: Andrea Simpson frome celebuzz.com would sit down with her uncle, Ronald Bynes in October of 2012 for an "exclusive interview" about Amanda Bynes' current behavior saying “She needs to stop drinking and driving, She needs help."
also another quote from Mr. Bynes:  "The problem is there’s no correspondence [between Amanda and her parents]. I don’t even think they know what’s going on with her."
I am pointing out these quotes because at the end of the interview Andrea Simpson ADMITS AT THE END OF THE ARTICLE Ronald Bynes hasn't spoken to much if at all to his niece in many YEARS! Not days, not weeks, or months. YEARS! His thoughts are merely speculation. 
Now in 2013 remember that earlier quote of who she related well with was Perez Hilton? They became really good friends or at least were really good friends, seems things chane and well views may have changed as well since then according to torontosun.com Ms. Bynes is quoted saying 
"@perezhilton no one wants to s--k your d--k! Stop living! Kill yourself! I look sooooo much better than the girl you hired to look like an awful cheeky version of me! So I'd say F--k You but no one wants to! I just say keep living in your s--tty existence leaching (sic) off of stars who you look, sound, and act nothing like (sic)!"
Also who can forget this tweet: "I want @drake to murder my v----a."
She's distanced herself from her parents, making the split on twitter June 2nd of 2013: "My dad is as ugly as RuPaul! So thankful I look nothing like you both!"
 Multiple outlets have "sources" or a "close friend" in a case where you are doubting someone's mental stability, I would think people would like a little harder evidence than anonymous sources. Maybe it was the exposure of Maxim that changed everything. Before then, she was just a "quirky girl" as she explained in the Cosmo interview merely 5 years ago. What the hell happened to Amanda Bynes? In my estimation a 27 year old who decided she wants to change her identity and be honest with exactly how she feels. Amanda Bynes being a rapper and a Fashion Designer.  Charlie Sheen has a "winning" meltdown and he gets new sitcoms. She has outbreaks on social media and it's immediate "mental health issues" 20 plus years of that kind of success doesn't just happen. However though, disrespect is disrespect. I would love to hear others' thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment